Registration is open to access the recordings before 17th October 2021 from the event held over 28-29 August 2021.
After checkout you will be sent an email with the link to view the recordings, which can be accessed until Sunday 17th October.
If you do not receive the link almost immediately, please check your email junk folder.
Haven't received an email with the recording link, please check the junk folder of the email you used to register. The link was sent on 3rd September and again on 30th September 2021. Access to the recordings will be available until 17th October 2021
The symposium's aim was to explore the new world of prenatal medicine with some of the worlds leading experts under the theme of ‘Integration of the new world genomics with first trimester ultrasound screening and diagnosis’. The integration of prenatal genomics into first-trimester screening and diagnosis has occurred with lightning speed when compared to previous decades to the point there is currently no consensus from any learned institution/body on how best to screen for fetal genetic disorders and structural malformation. While these two entities are interdependent there is no consensus on how to adopt/integrate the myriad of emerging sophisticated genetic tests both screening and diagnostic along with routine ultrasound in routine clinical practice. The course will look in-depth into this rapidly growing field.
ASUM:14.5 myASUM CPD points
RANZCR: 14.5 RANCZR CPD points
ASAR: sonographers will be able to be log CPD points as Code 1A for attendance at this symposium
A Certificate of attendance will be emailed to you after 6 October 2021. If you are interested in receiving a certificate of completion, please read the information under the ‘certificate course’ tab.
Click here to view/download the program.
Presenter biographies are available here
Register to view the recordings and participate in the Certificate Course (optional). Course codes are in the recordings.
Develop your knowledge for first trimester screening and diagnosis by following the certificate program taking place at this symposium. We are pleased to offer certificates of completion* awarded by the Australian Society of Ultrasound in Medicine (ASUM).
To obtain the certificate of completion for the course delegates will need to fulfil the below conditions:
- Register and pay for the symposium
- Register your interest in the certificate course at the time or registration
- Attend/Watch all the sessions: participants will need to watch all the sessions to obtain codes; these codes will be requested during the online assessment in order to verify that participants attended all sessions
- Take the online assessment: this will be emailed to participants that have registered their interest and be available until 17th October 2021.
- Your online assessment link will be sent via email - please check your junk/spam folder if you have not received it, email email@example.com for further assistance if required
- Achieve a mark of 70% or more in the scientific multiple choice questions in the online assessment
- You will have one opportunity to take the assessment
- If the above conditions are met, certificates will be issued after 20th OCTOBER 2021
If you do not wish to participate in the certificate of completion process you will still receive a certificate of attendance via email after 17th OCTOBER 2021.
* Certificates: please note that attendees that meet the above conditions will receive a certificate of completion, not a certificate of competency. Any delegate registered for the symposium can attend the course and receive a certificate of attendance but can only obtain the certificate of completion if they fulfil the above conditions.
** Cost: There is no additional charge for the certificates, but participants must have registered and paid for the symposium.
Any cancellation request from a registrant must be received by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and will attract a $150 administration fee. No refunds will apply.
Cancellation & Refunds
If you do not receive a confirmation of receipt within 7 business days of submitting your registration form please check your spam folder first, then contact the ASUM office on +61 2 9438 2078 or email email@example.com